With Valentine’s Day coming up, we decided to put together a little blog post about different ways that you can brighten up someone’s day. Remember, we don’t always know what someone is going through, so let’s be kind to each other and lift each other up!
- If you have a friend that’s going through a hard time and could use a little pick me up, send over a houseplant! A new little plant for their house not only can help boost their mood, but also helps fight fatigue and lasts way longer than a regular bouquet of flowers.
- Write a great online review for some small businesses you enjoy! Just a few words of your experiences there or for their products can greatly help small business owners and the smile on their face when they see your review will light up their life.
- Give your mailman a nice cup of coffee and a snack, or if they come later in the day, a gift card to a coffee shop! They work hard delivering your packages, give them a little treat to say thanks!
- Compliment someone you don’t know. Out at lunch and like someone’s outfit? Tell them! Words of affirmation can make anyone’s day a little brighter.
- Hold the door open for someone. Whether they be old or young or maybe even 5 feet away, hold that door open with a smile.
These are just a few easy ways to put a smile on someone’s face and make their lives a little better. Now get out there and make someone’s day!
Happy Valentines Day, friend!