KERATIN LASH INFUSION (LIFT) $95
Our Keratin LASH Infusion creates beautifully lifted lashes that are longer, fuller, and stronger. The treatment increases the volume in the diameter of each lash by 40%. Unlike other lash lift products, our Keratin Infusion Treatment closes and seals the full lash, so there will be no frizziness or odd shaped lashes for your client. Our superior lash lift provides lasting quality results.
More than just a lash lift, this treatment guarantees healthy lashes! With no possibility of over processing, this is safe treatment you can trust to use on your clients.
How long will my keratin lash lift last?
This lash lift treatment is there to curl your natural lashes and keep them curled for up to 8 weeks, depending on your individual hair growth cycle, lifestyle and aftercare. Maintain your full lash curl with a lash lift every 6-8 weeks.
What should I expect from my lash lift treatment?
A relaxing, simple and pain free beauty procedure. Allow up to 1 hour for your appointment.
Can I wear Mascara?
Yes, after 24 hours, mascara will enhance your curled lashes for a more dramatic eye catching look.
How do I care for my lash lift?
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Do not get the lashes wet or use product on them for 24 hours after treatment.
- Remove eye makeup gently with non-oily remover.
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a lash brush.
- Use a mineral mascara with natural fibres for the best finish.
- Do remove contact lenses before your treatment.
- Tell your therapist if you have an eye infection or irritation of the eye area – as treatment cannot be performed until this has cleared up.
- Don’t wear make-up to your appointment.
NO LASH COUNTING! Eyelash Extensions is a practice that enhances the length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. The extensions used at BBHL are silk or synthetic mink.
Before my appointment – How should I prepare?
Because this procedure can take time, it is important that some things be done prior to arriving for your appointment:
- Please remove all eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions, so it’s very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove them.
- Wear comfortable clothing, a blanket will be provided should you get cold.
- To make you as comfortable as possible and to avoid delays, please visit the bathroom before your procedure.
Aftercare – How can I extend the life of my Eyelash Extensions?
Though easy to maintain, proper care and maintenance will ensure the life of your lash extensions. The first 24 hours are crucial for the adhesive to dry and provide a strong, durable bond. Therefore, it’s very important to adhere to the following instructions:
- Keep them dry. Avoid washing your face with hot water or wetting your lashes.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to steam, heat or saunas.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, creams and lotions on, or around, the eyes.
- Do not apply eye or lash makeup.
- Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical treatments.
- Avoid chemical peels or laser treatments around the eyes.
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach.
After the first 24 hours: Although the adhesive has dried, certain activities can weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature loss of your lash extensions. Therefore the following guidelines are recommended:
- You can swim, shower and exercise as usual but avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam.
- Be gentle, don’t rub your eyes excessively and don’t pick or pull on the lashes as it can pull your own eyelash out along with the extension.
- Avoid oil-based eye care products or oil-based eye make-up remover. Use of oil-based products can weaken the adhesive bond. We can recommend products to gently remove eye makeup and cleanse your lashes and eyelids at your appointment.
- Use of mascara may reduce the lifespan of your lash extensions.
- Avoid eyelash curlers as they can damage both natural and synthetic lashes.
You will have invested a lot of money in your new Eyelash Extensions please make sure to take care of them properly.
Classic Full Set: $150
Touch-ups: (Expect about 20 lashes to fall out with your natural lash growth between touch-ups)
60 minute fill: $65
70 minute fill: $75
80 minute fill: $85
Volume Full Set : Jennifer $180 | Hannah $190
Touch-ups: (Expect around 20 lashes to fall out with your natural lash growth between touch-ups)
60 min Volume Lash Touch-up: $75
70 min Volume Lash Touch-up: $85
80 min Volume Lash Touch-up: $95
Mega Volume Full Set : Jennifer $250 | Hannah $300
80 min Mega Volume Lash Touch-up: $100
120 min Mega Volume Lash Touch-up: $150
**Less than 30% retention is considered a full set.**
Transitioning from a different lash artist? $100 – 60 min appointment (classic or volume) – Mega Volume $120 for $150
PLEASE NOTE: If you come in for a touch-up and you have no lashes left you will have to book a new full lash set. If you are transitioning from another artist, depending on the quality and condition of the natural lash, there may be a chance we need to remove your lashes before working on you.