A lash lift is essentially a perm for your lashes that offers eye-popping results by creating a natural curl and lift to your lashes that can last 4-8 weeks.
At your first appointment you will receive after care instructions, disposable mascara wands and castor oil.
Lash Lift $95
Lash Lift + Tint $120
-Keep your lash lift dry. No water, sweat, steam or sauna for the first 24 hours.
-Try not to rub your eyes too much as you can alter the curl with excessive rubbing of the eye.
-Using a clean spoolie to brush your lashes daily, to keep them airy, fluffy, separated, and tangle-free.
-You can wear eye makeup and mascara but avoid waterproof formulas. Using mascara isn’t necessary if you want to enhance your lift, sticking to water-based mascaras are the best option. Water-proof eye makeup can weaken the effect of your lift and leave a residue. Only use oil-free makeup removers and cleansers.
-Nourish your lashes 2 to 3 times a week to keep your lashes hydrated We recommend castor oil for keeping hairs strong.
NO LASH COUNTING! Eyelash Extensions is a practice that enhances the length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. The extensions used at BBHL are silk or synthetic mink.
Before my appointment – How should I prepare?
Because this procedure can take time, it is important that some things be done prior to arriving for your appointment:
- Please remove all eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions, so it’s very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove them.
- Wear comfortable clothing, a blanket will be provided should you get cold.
- To make you as comfortable as possible and to avoid delays, please visit the bathroom before your procedure.
Aftercare – How can I extend the life of my Eyelash Extensions?
Though easy to maintain, proper care and maintenance will ensure the life of your lash extensions. The first 24 hours are crucial for the adhesive to dry and provide a strong, durable bond. Therefore, it’s very important to adhere to the following instructions:
- Keep them dry. Avoid washing your face with hot water or wetting your lashes.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to steam, heat or saunas.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers, creams and lotions on, or around, the eyes.
- Do not apply eye or lash makeup.
- Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical treatments.
- Avoid chemical peels or laser treatments around the eyes.
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach.
After the first 24 hours: Although the adhesive has dried, certain activities can weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature loss of your lash extensions. Therefore the following guidelines are recommended:
- You can swim, shower and exercise as usual but avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam.
- Be gentle, don’t rub your eyes excessively and don’t pick or pull on the lashes as it can pull your own eyelash out along with the extension.
- Avoid oil-based eye care products or oil-based eye make-up remover. Use of oil-based products can weaken the adhesive bond. We can recommend products to gently remove eye makeup and cleanse your lashes and eyelids at your appointment.
- Use of mascara may reduce the lifespan of your lash extensions.
- Avoid eyelash curlers as they can damage both natural and synthetic lashes.
You will have invested a lot of money in your new Eyelash Extensions please make sure to take care of them properly.
Classic Full Set: $150 and up
Classic Lash Fill $65 – Up to 60 minutes / $95 – Up to 90 minutes
Volume Full Set: $200 and up
Volume Lash Fill $75 – Up to 60 minutes / $105 – Up to 90 minutes
Mega Volume Full Set : $250 and up
Mega Volume Lash Fill $120 – up to 100 minutes
**Less than 40% retention is considered a full set.**
Transitioning from a different lash artist? You MUST book a Lash Consultation.
At the consultation we will determine the health of your natural lashes and what lash service is right for you. Please note that depending on the condition of the lashes we may have to schedule a removal and full set.