Mandatory Consultation *$100 Retainer to hold initial appoinment
Microblading + Perfecting Session $500
Combo Brows $600 Microblading + Shading
Ombre Brows $600
Color Boost $250 (within 12-18 months)
Microblading Touch-Up $400 (18-24 month)
Extended Microblading Touch-Up $ full price ( after 24 months)
Microblading is a manual “hand” method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 12-24 months.
Combo brows is a combination of two forms of semi-permanent techniques: microblading and powder brows (shading). Microblading hair-strokes are placed with a manual tool at the head of the brow to give the brow a natural look.
The appointment should take about 1.5 to 3 hours.
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• Keloids in brow area or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• You’re taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You’ve recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Old PMU
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
• Do not drink caffeine (coffee, soda, energy drinks) or alcohol on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 6 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
• When possible, try to avoid the following herbs and spices prior to your appointment: Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), any member of the Zingiberaceae (Ginger) family Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens) Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia), Garlic (Allium sativum), Horseradish (Armoracia lapathifolia), Mustard – A patch test will be performed, unless waived upon request.
Here’s a quick rundown of a typical service provided by an official Everlasting Brows artist:
- First, the artist will need to do a patch test on the skin at least 24 hours before the procedure. Make sure to call and book a 15-minute consultation prior to!
- Before the appointment begins, the artist will provide a quick consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment.
- The artist then draws on the eyebrow shape according to your face shape and your preference. Brows are measured perfectly to complement your unique face shape and size.
- Next, the artist chooses the perfect color to mimic your brow hair.
- Initial strokes are placed, then anesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort.
- Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
- After, a pigment mask is left to absorb into the skin.
- Once that’s finished, the artist cleans the area thoroughly.
Yes! Make sure to avoid ALL of the following:
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
• Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. True reflection of healed color can only be assessed 3-4 weeks after treatment. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape/design is recommended at least 4 weeks after initial treatment. It will go from too dark, to too light, to just right!
Immediately after the procedure, the pigment will appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still seating on top of your skin and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually (do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin).
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Your eyebrows will be the lightest tones during days 5-12 because the color is absorbed in the deeper layers of the skin. Later skin cells push it back to the upper layers. Once the healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows.