Consultation $20 *Fee waived if you book Initial Session and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit
Initial Session + Perfecting Session $500 *includes aftercare kit
Color Boost $250 (within 12-18 months)
Microblading Touch-Up $300 (18-24 month)
Extended Microblading Touch-Up $ full price ( after 24 months)
Add shading to current Microblading $150
Microblade & Shade $600
Shading is a complementary procedure that is often done in combination with microblading, but it results in a completely different look. Microblading shading is a “stipling” technique where the microblade is pushed directly down against the skin (as opposed to pulling or dragging the microblade across your skin).
If you are coming from another technician you will be charged the full price. If you’ve made your Microblading appointment already, you can save time the day of your appointment by completing the consultation forms before you arrive using the buttons below.
Microblading is a manual “hand” method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 12-24 months.
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is a topical anesthetic applied during the service to keep this to a minimum where it is numb and completely tolerable.
The pigment is applied with a specific tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. Your artist will choose needles and the blade type according to the technique and the skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction. Your perfection session will be booked 5-7 weeks after your initial service.
The appointment should take about 1.5 to 2 hours.
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• Keloids in brow area or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
• You’re taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You’ve recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Old PMU
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
• Do not drink caffeine (coffee, soda, energy drinks) or alcohol on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 6 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
• When possible, try to avoid the following herbs and spices prior to your appointment: Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), any member of the Zingiberaceae (Ginger) family Cayenne (Capsicum frutescens) Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia), Garlic (Allium sativum), Horseradish (Armoracia lapathifolia), Mustard – A patch test will be performed, unless waived upon request.
Here’s a quick rundown of a typical service provided by an official Everlasting Brows artist:
- First, the artist will need to do a patch test on the skin at least 24 hours before the procedure. Make sure to call and book a 15-minute consultation prior to!
- Before the appointment begins, the artist will provide a quick consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment.
- The artist then draws on the eyebrow shape according to your face shape and your preference. Brows are measured perfectly to complement your unique face shape and size.
- Next, the artist chooses the perfect color to mimic your brow hair.
- Initial strokes are placed, then anesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort.
- Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
- After, a pigment mask is left to absorb into the skin.
- Once that’s finished, the artist cleans the area thoroughly.
Yes! Make sure to avoid ALL of the following:
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
• Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
The touch up is recommended 5-8 weeks after initial treatment. During your touch up, the artist will fill in missing hairs, add or make hairs longer or just achieve a darker color.
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. True reflection of healed color can only be assessed 3-4 weeks after treatment. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape/design is recommended at least 4 weeks after initial treatment. It will go from too dark, to too light, to just right!
Immediately after the procedure, the pigment will appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still seating on top of your skin and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually (do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin).
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Your eyebrows will be the lightest tones during days 5-12 because the color is absorbed in the deeper layers of the skin. Later skin cells push it back to the upper layers. Once the healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows.