Summer is just around the corner and you’ll be pulling out your bathing suits soon! Make sure you feel your best by waxing off those hairs that have been growing all winter. You can also get that nice tan glow by booking a spray tan—make all of your friends think you just got back from vacation!
The Benefits of Waxing
There are many benefits that come with waxing that will give you better, long term results as compared to shaving. Some pros of waxing are:
- A longer time between waxes because it pulls from the root of the hair.
- You won’t get cuts or nicks that could cause scarring.
- For many people, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer.
- When you wax, your skin can be smoother as compared to shaving since you are pulling from the root.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
The Benefits of Spray Tans
Spray tans are better for your skin as compared to other forms of tanning. Whether you be laying out at the pool or going to a tanning bed, UV rays are damaging your skin. Increased exposure not only speeds up aging, but also can lead to a higher risk of skin cancer. Avoid all of these harmful methods by getting a spray tan instead!
The benefits of spray tans include:
- You can have a year long tan.
- A more even outcome as compared to blotchiness from the sun.
- Avoids damaging UV rays while still getting great results.
- Certain spray tan products have nutrients that are beneficial to your skin.
- You can have faster results without spending hours out under the hot sun.